What we do
We build an award-winning cloud-based referencing platform used by thousands of people daily. We have grown rapidly since our launch in 2018 and are looking to expand our team as we carve out the future of Vouch and solidify its position as the industry-leading referencing platform.
What we Offer
To be part of a young startup with a relaxed atmosphere to grow and expand your skills. We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down.
A good working environment at our base in Sheffield with flexible working arrangements. Plenty of coffee obviously (like any good tech startup), our office dog Reggie for company and usually distraction! Good table tennis skills will be a big help for the weekly table tennis championships
Who we Want
Regardless of the position we always look for the same attributes in people –
- A desire to learn and develop new skills
- A positive attitude
- Good problem solver
Business Development Team Member
A new position has opened up to join our Business Development team. This is a fast paced, challenging role but highly rewarding where you will be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Working as part of our Business Development team, you will be responsible for continually growing the business as well as maintaining good connections within the industry through trade shows and online webinars.
Day to day, your duties will include;
- Winning new business and working to monthly KPI’s
- Fielding inbound enquiries
- Generating new leads via outbound cold calling
- Delivering demonstrations of the systems to prospective customers
- Liaising with the account management team to ensure a smooth customer onboarding process
- Attending conferences to promote the company
- Reporting directly to the Sales Team Lead and Sales Director
- Previous sales experience (essential)
- Selling both on the phone and face to face (essential)
- Previous experience in the property sector (desired)
You must highly motivated and resilient with excellent communication skills both verbally and written and be able to present a professional and personable attitude. You will be a team player able to work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment, as well as be comfortable taking the initiative on individual tasks.
You should also be;
- Willing and capable of learning new skills
This role also comes with commission opportunities on a monthly basis.
You’ll be working as part of our close team on our award winning platform and partner integration framework.
Liaising with stakeholders and engineers you will build out new product feature sets and cloud services to help drive the platform forward.
You will help to build out partner integration framework to allow us grow our expanding list of 3rd party integrations.
You will also work reactively as issues arise and be able to resolve these in a timely manner and communicate about the issues with the relevant stakeholders within the business.
- Commercial experience developing distributed applications in Node or C#, knowledge of PHP advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of databases (relational and NoSQL. You must be familiar with Github and Devops processes (CI/CD) and be able to write clean easily maintained and testable code.
- In addition to these, working knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud platforms and Docker is important.
- You must be comfortable taking concepts and ideas building out a work plan and executing that plan and working in an agile environment.
- You must have strong communication skills and be happy working as part of a team as well on individual tasks.