What we do
We build an award winning cloud based referencing platform used by thousands of people daily. We have grown rapidly since our launch in 2018 and are looking to expand our team as we carve out the future of Vouch and solidify its position as the industry leading referencing platform.
What we Offer
To be part of a young startup with a relaxed atmosphere to grow and expand your skills. We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down.
A good working environment at our base in Sheffield with flexible working arrangements. Plenty of coffee obviously (like any good tech startup), our office dog Reggie for company and usually distraction! Good table tennis skills will be a big help for the weekly table tennis championships
Who we Want
Regardless of the position we always look for the same attributes in people –
- A desire to learn and develop new skills
- A positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Good problem solver
Technical Support Engineer – 1st / 2nd line support
A new position has opened as part of our dedicated customer support team. This is a fast paced, challenging role but highly rewarding where you will be provided opportunites to grow and develop.
Working as part of our customer support team you will provide 1st line support for the Vouch platform to our customers and end users, typically this will involve: –
- Handling direct support requests via telephone and web chat
- Responding to tickets raised in the help desk system (Zendesk)
- Liaising with the development, account management and sales teams to ensure support requests are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
This role will also provide technical support to the Vouch team, this will involve: –
- General hardware support (laptops, desktops, accessories)
- Handling software issues/installations relating to the operating systems and installed applications
- G-Suite administration
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mac OS
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Working understanding of internet technologies
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- You must be self motivated with excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Be able to present a professional and personable attitude.
- You will have good demonstrable technical problem solving skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team and on individual tasks.